Step 82 of 117
Markers for Compensation
Both in the "Overview" window and the
"Analytics" window, it is possible to select and use a marker
to compensate for the causes of the detected body conditions.
To do this, click on the (plus) sign in the row of the selected marker for Compensation.
Step 84 of 117
The "Compensation" control functions are indicated by different icons, depending on the degree of activity of these
- icon of the possibility of selecting a marker to carry out "Compensation."
- dynamic icon, showing the active compensation.
The active Compensation function has a limit of a maximum of twelve markers.
Under this condition, the marker selected for compensation is automatically triggered.
- Compensation for each marker runs for no more than fifteen minutes.
- Earlier, automatic marker shutdown occurs when the process balance is within 15% of its initial state.
- All markers can be deactivated when the initial position of the sensor is changed, resulting in the offset of its sensitivity.
- Also, when contact with the visitor's Field is lost.
Step 85 of 117
- the icon displays the "waiting"
function for the marker to turn on Compensation.
The "waiting" function is activated:
- when the electrode is not connected to the USB input of the computer with the System;
- when there is no contact with the visitor's Field;
- when more than twelve markers are selected for "Compensation"
Step 86 of 117
- the marker selection "unable to select"
icon to perform "Compensation."
The "unable to select" marker function is enabled:
- if the marker is in the "Quick reactions" color zone.
- when selecting markers for "Compensation" in quantity exceeding twenty-four markers during the same unfinished session (visit.)
- when analyzing the same visitor earlier than four hours after the end of the previous "Compensation" session.
The function of "inability" to select markers for the subsequent "Compensation" earlier than four hours is justified by the need to stabilize the processes for which the "Compensation" was already performed.